Systems and Network Engineer
Parque das Nações, Lisbon
- Follow market trends, supplier roadmaps and developments in technological standards to anticipate needs and opportunities
- Explore and develop architectures, systems and technologies
- Evolve systems with the objective of ensuring greater efficiency and technological leadership, serving all businesses
- Design technical solutions to meet business, legal, regulatory and process optimization requirements
- Analysis and configuration of automation tools
- Continuous quality improvement
- Experience in network management (routing & switching)
- Proven experience in Linux systems management
- Solid programming bases with APIs: REST, SOAP, XML, JSON
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Analysis and screening of network problems (wireshark, tcpdump and similar tools)
- Organization and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Knowledge in Radius, DNS
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Card meal allowance
- Health Insurance extendable to dependents
- Good work environment
- Focused and motivated team
- Integration in a solid, reliable and growing company
- Initial and continuous training according to the needs of each employee.
- Referral program that gives financial value to our employees for helping the company to grow.
- Company with national and international presence and expression.
- We believe that 8 hours of work is enough to do a good job.