Network and Security Technician
• Administration and Operation of Network Infrastructure and Security;
• Support, with prevention regime.
• Degree (preferential);
• Expertise in network technologies and security;
• Cisco knowledge (Switching, Routing, Firewalls, Management), Checkpoint (Firewalls, Management) and Fortinet (Firewalls, Management);
• Experience with ticketing tools;
• Knowledge of: F5 Load Balancing and Juniper Switching and Firewall;
• Basic knowledge of project management;
• Availability to work in prevention time regimes;
• Ability to work in teams;
• Fluent in English.