- Integrated in the Delivery team, responsible for the implementation, administration and maintenance of security and networking solutions
- Ability to implement solutions from manufacturers such as Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, F5 and A10;
- Ability to perform web audits, endpoint protection and customer locations;
- Knowledge of Linux, Switching, Routing and Proxies;
- Security Infrastructure Projects with technologies such as Firewalls, Balancers, VPNs, IPS, Sandboxing, etc.
- Preferred Knowledge of English;
- Support to multiple clients in different technical environments.
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects.
- Solution architecture.
- Fortinet NSE 4, 6, 7 or CCSA / CCSE OR CCNA / CCN certifications are highly valued
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Card meal allowance
- Health Insurance extendable to dependents
- Good work environment
- Focused and motivated team
- Integration in a solid, reliable and growing company
- Initial and continuous training according to the needs of each employee
- Referral program that gives financial value to our employees for helping the company to grow
- Company with national and international presence and expression
- We believe that 8 hours of work is enough to do a good job