Senior Security Engineer
- Integrated in the Delivery team, responsible for the implementation, administration and maintenance of security and networking solutions
- Excellent knowledge in Fortinet (Fortigate; Fortiwaf; Fortinalyzer, etc)
- Ability to implement solutions from manufacturers such as Fortinet, Checkpoint, F5 and A10
- Ability to perfom web audits, endpoint protection and costumers demonstrations
- Knowledge of Linux, Switching, Routing and Proxies
- Preferred English
- Support for multiple clients in multiple locations and in different technology environments
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Card meal allowance
- Health Insurance extendable to dependents
- Good work environment
- Focused and motivated team
- Integration in a solid, reliable and growing company
- Initial and continuous training according to the needs of each employee.
- Referral program that gives financial value to our employees for helping the company to grow.
- Company with national and international presence and expression.
- We believe that 8 hours of work is enough to do a good job