Security Implementation Engineer
• Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in similar functions;
• 5 years of professional experience in design, implementation and development of security and network solutions;
• Good knowledge in Firewalls (Check Point, Fortinet and/or Palo Alto);
• Good knowledge in load balancers (F5, Citrix and/or A10);
• Preparation of technical documentation and RFP's;
• Project management knowledge and skills;
• Enjoy working in a team;
• Experience in similar roles is valued, preferably from a Telecom/ISP Operator, vendor/manufacturer or systems integrator.
• Design and architecture of Network and Security solutions in Datacenter;
• Installation and configuration of solutions (switching, firewalls, balancers, etc);
• Migration/Integration planning in various types of platforms and technologies;
• Management of Technological Projects and teams involved;
• Technical validation of solutions to be implemented;
• Technical consultancy in Network and Security technologies;
• Design and Architecture of Cloud Projects (Network and Security);
• Architecture and implementation of SDN networks and transversal automation components;
• Implementation and Management of technical architectures in Lab to support various types of tests.
• Development of RFPs and technical analysis of solutions;
• Realization of PoCs (Proof of Concept);
• Pre-sales support in the Architecture of Solutions and Infrastructures for Enterprise customers.