Senior Storage Administrator
• Proven experience, minimum of 6 years in HP and/or EMC storage administration, minimum of 3 different clients;
• Certification - HP 3PAR StoreServ II (mandatory);
• Certification - HP 3PAR StoreServ III (mandatory);
• Certification - HP Master ASE - Storage Solutions Architect (mandatory)
• Certification - HP ATP - Storage Solutions V2 (required);
• Knowledge of HP 3PAR StoreServ, EMC, Windows Server and VMWare technology.
• Diagnose and correct problems according to manufacturers' recommendations;
• Propose and implement improvements to the systems;
• Participate in the preventive and corrective evolution of the systems;
• Create indicators and automated mechanisms to monitor storage equipment;
• Update the CMDB, according to ITIL;
• Prepare service reports and reports of planned interventions and duration of each intervention;
• Provide user support;
• Develop additional services;
• Perform corrective maintenance and evolutionary software.