Network and Security Consultant
- Experience in management, leadership and team coordination; (plus)
- Experience in analysis / troubleshooting and resolution (Networks;
- Applications; Systems; Windows, Linux, Office, Active Directory);
- Previous experience in different operating systems (Windows/Linux);
- Higher Education in the area of Computer Engineering, Information Management or
- English at level B2 or higher;
- Minimum experience of 4 years.
- Management of firewalls;
- Implementation and monitoring of infrastructure;
- Coordination of activities and preparation of plans for the execution of tasks
such as upgrades;
- Coordination and preparation of mitigation plans and risk minimization;
- Configuration and troubleshooting of switching and routing.