Systems & Network Engineer | Azure Experience
- Proactive and corrective IT Infrastructure, Systems and Applications Maintenance.
- Evaluate and deploy new solutions required by the business.
- Guarantee systems high availability and satisfactory performance.
- Experience acquired with time allows for a much quicker and self-sufficient response.
- Significant knowledge on Microsoft cloud, Network, and security best practices.
- Substantial skills on Server Operating Systems.
- Significant skills on Corporate Core Applications.
- Ability to analyse and relay complex issues to/with 3rd party support teams and comprehensive reports to Managers.
- English C1
These are our mindsets and what you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary package
- Meal allowance on card
- Health insurance extended to dependents
- Good work environment
- Focused and motivated team
- Integration into a solid, reliable and growing company
- Initial and ongoing training according to the needs of each employee
- Referral program that financially values our employees for helping the company to grow
- Company with national and international presence and expression
- We believe that 8 hours of work are enough to do a good job